This page is about MpcStar 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall MpcStar 2.5 from your PCwww.mpcstar.com
. Open here
for more info on www.mpcstar.com. You can read more about on MpcStar 2.5 at http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for MpcStar 2.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\uninst.exe. mpcstar.exe is the MpcStar 2.5's primary executable file and it occupies about 5.59 MB (5861376 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside MpcStar 2.5. They occupy about 7.93 MB (8316204
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CrashReport.exe (404.00 KB)
- mpcstar.exe (5.59 MB)
- uninst.exe (60.68 KB)
- QuickTimePlayer.exe (1.18 MB)
- DeleteMe1.exe (84.00 KB)
- DeleteMe2.exe (84.00 KB)
- ExportController.exe (186.30 KB)
- qttask.exe (276.00 KB)
- QuickTimeUpdateHelper.exe (96.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.5
of MpcStar 2.5.
MpcStar 2.5 is an application released by www.mpcstar.com. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to erase MpcStar 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall MpcStar 2.5 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MpcStar 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MpcStar 2.5". The MpcStar 2.5 app will be found very quickly. When you select MpcStar 2.5 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about MpcStar 2.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for MpcStar 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\MpcStar\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MpcStar 2.5.
8. After removing MpcStar 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong MpcStar 2.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling MpcStar 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall MpcStar 2.5 by www.mpcstar.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MpcStar 2.5 by www.mpcstar.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall MpcStar 2.5 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-15 15:51:51.723