You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove MpcStar 1.8 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall MpcStar 1.8 from your systemwww.mpcstar.com
. More data about www.mpcstar.com can be read here
. You can see more info on MpcStar 1.8 at http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
. Usually the MpcStar 1.8 program is placed in the C:\Program Files\MpcStar folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing MpcStar 1.8 is C:\Program Files\MpcStar\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. mpcstar.exe is the MpcStar 1.8's primary executable file and it occupies circa 4.11 MB (4308992 bytes) on disk.
MpcStar 1.8 contains of the executables below. They occupy 4.51 MB (4725860
bytes) on disk.
- mpcfa.exe (76.27 KB)
- mpcstar.exe (4.11 MB)
- uninst.exe (54.83 KB)
- qttask.exe (276.00 KB)
The current web page applies to MpcStar 1.8 version 1.8
MpcStar 1.8 is an application marketed by www.mpcstar.com. Frequently, computer users try to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove MpcStar 1.8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase MpcStar 1.8 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MpcStar 1.8 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MpcStar 1.8". The MpcStar 1.8 application will be found very quickly. When you select MpcStar 1.8 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding MpcStar 1.8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MpcStar 1.8:
- The publisher is: http://www.mpcstar.com/?lang=en_us
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\MpcStar\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall MpcStar 1.8.
8. After removing MpcStar 1.8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong MpcStar 1.8 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing MpcStar 1.8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove MpcStar 1.8 by www.mpcstar.com from your computer, nor are we saying that MpcStar 1.8 by www.mpcstar.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove MpcStar 1.8 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 12:29:16.213