This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 from your PCPro-Software.
. More data about Pro-Software. can be read here
. You can get more details on Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 at http://www.mp3doctor.com/
. Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3Doctor directory, depending on the user's option. Mp3Doctor 5.11.056's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3Doctor\unins000.exe. Mp3Doctor.EXE is the Mp3Doctor 5.11.056's main executable file and it takes around 291.00 KB (297984 bytes) on disk.
Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.06 MB (1106778
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cip.exe (7.00 KB)
- ctc.exe (7.50 KB)
- Mp3Doctor.EXE (291.00 KB)
- rts.exe (9.03 KB)
- str.exe (96.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
- wct.exe (7.53 KB)
This info is about Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 version 5.11.056
Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 is a program by Pro-Software.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mp3Doctor 5.11.056". The Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mp3Doctor 5.11.056, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mp3Doctor 5.11.056:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mp3doctor.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mp3Doctor 5.11.056.
8. After uninstalling Mp3Doctor 5.11.056, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 by Pro-Software. from your computer, we are not saying that Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 by Pro-Software. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mp3Doctor 5.11.056 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-28 10:44:32.127