Mp3 Merger V1.0
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mp3 Merger V1.0 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mp3 Merger V1.0 from your PCPickmp3.com, Inc.
. Further information on Pickmp3.com, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Pickmp3.com
to get more information about Mp3 Merger V1.0 on Pickmp3.com, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3 Merger folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mp3 Merger V1.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3 Merger\unins000.exe. Mp3 Merger V1.0's main file takes around 180.00 KB (184320 bytes) and is named Mp3Merger.exe.
The executables below are part of Mp3 Merger V1.0. They occupy about 800.45 KB (819657
bytes) on disk.
- Mp3Merger.exe (180.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (620.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 31.0
of Mp3 Merger V1.0.
Mp3 Merger V1.0 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Mp3 Merger V1.0:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Mp3 Merger V1.0:
- C:\Program Files\Mp3 Merger
- C:\Program Files\Mp3 Merger\Mp3Merge.bat
- C:\Program Files\Mp3 Merger\Pickmp3.com.url
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\ONITQJKL\MP3-Merger.png
Mp3 Merger V1.0 is an application offered by the software company Pickmp3.com, Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to erase Mp3 Merger V1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mp3 Merger V1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mp3 Merger V1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mp3 Merger V1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Mp3 Merger V1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select Mp3 Merger V1.0 in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mp3 Merger V1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mp3 Merger V1.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.Pickmp3.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3 Merger\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mp3 Merger V1.0.
8. After uninstalling Mp3 Merger V1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mp3 Merger V1.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mp3 Merger V1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mp3 Merger V1.0 by Pickmp3.com, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Mp3 Merger V1.0 by Pickmp3.com, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mp3 Merger V1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 21:21:33.740