Mp3 Knife 3.2
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mp3 Knife 3.2 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mp3 Knife 3.2 from your PCVicky's Cool Softwares
. More info about Vicky's Cool Softwares can be read here
. Click on http://www.vcsoftwares.com
to get more facts about Mp3 Knife 3.2 on Vicky's Cool Softwares's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3 Knife folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mp3 Knife 3.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3 Knife\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named Mp3 Knife.exe and its approximative size is 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Mp3 Knife 3.2. They take about 777.28 KB (795930
bytes) on disk.
- Mp3 Knife.exe (108.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (669.28 KB)
This info is about Mp3 Knife 3.2 version 33.2
Mp3 Knife 3.2 is an application marketed by Vicky's Cool Softwares. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase Mp3 Knife 3.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mp3 Knife 3.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mp3 Knife 3.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mp3 Knife 3.2". The Mp3 Knife 3.2 app will be found automatically. After you click Mp3 Knife 3.2 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mp3 Knife 3.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mp3 Knife 3.2:
- The software company is: http://www.vcsoftwares.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mp3 Knife\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mp3 Knife 3.2.
8. After uninstalling Mp3 Knife 3.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mp3 Knife 3.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mp3 Knife 3.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mp3 Knife 3.2 by Vicky's Cool Softwares from your PC, nor are we saying that Mp3 Knife 3.2 by Vicky's Cool Softwares is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mp3 Knife 3.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 16:19:18.270