Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) from your PCMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be found here
. Further information about Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) can be found at http://www.mozillamessaging.com/hu/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled thunderbird.exe and it has a size of 11.39 MB (11940528 bytes).
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0). They take about 12.36 MB (12958128
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (120.17 KB)
- thunderbird.exe (11.39 MB)
- updater.exe (240.17 KB)
- WSEnable.exe (21.17 KB)
- helper.exe (612.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0).
When you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Thunderbird
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\application.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\chrome\classic.jar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\chrome\classic.manifest
Additional registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\Mail\Mozilla Thunderbird
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Clients\News\Mozilla Thunderbird
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0)
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Thunderbird\thunderbird.exe
Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) is a program marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0)". The Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.mozillamessaging.com/hu/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Thunderbird\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0).
8. After removing Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Thunderbird (3.0) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 17:12:21.257