Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
for more info on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes about 168.95 KB (173000 bytes) and is named maintenanceservice.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take 255.54 KB (261670
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (168.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12487
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-10 11:02:59.107