Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be read here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 143.45 KB (146888 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 244.61 KB (250476
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 184.108.40.20689
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Mozilla Maintenance Service:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by Mozilla. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-29 05:34:12.080