Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 163.95 KB (167880 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 414.48 KB (424430
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (163.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1191
only. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 19:16:44.773