Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
for more information on Mozilla. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 163.95 KB (167880 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 250.54 KB (256550
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (163.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12488
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-15 02:55:14.023