Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 375.92 KB (384942
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20688
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 20:46:05.660