Mozilla Maintenance Service
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named maintenanceservice.exe and its approximative size is 163.95 KB (167880 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They take about 250.54 KB (256550
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (163.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5290
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-16 19:38:29.097