Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 168.45 KB (172488 bytes) on disk and is titled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They take 444.20 KB (454862
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (107.31 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19986
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice_tmp.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 16:30:28.140