Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be seen here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 166.16 KB (170152 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 433.49 KB (443892
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (166.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16821
alone. You can find here a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 16:44:44.457