Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Take a look here
for more details on Mozilla. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe and its approximative size is 164.45 KB (168392 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 415.48 KB (425454
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (164.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16888
alone. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 18:38:49.310