Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary executable file and it takes about 168.95 KB (173000 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy about 424.48 KB (434670
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16851
only. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 17:56:20.007