Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 164.45 KB (168392 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 269.13 KB (275594
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice.exe (164.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.69 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12491
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-09 22:17:25.373