Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, subject to the user's choice. Mozilla Maintenance Service's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes approximately 144.66 KB (148136 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 394.02 KB (403474
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (144.66 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (104.69 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 126.96.36.19990
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 14:05:30.560