Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Further information on Mozilla can be found here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named maintenanceservice_tmp.exe and it has a size of 166.16 KB (170152 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy an average of 433.49 KB (443892
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (166.16 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16822
only. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service releases:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 18:51:28.570