Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Open here
for more info on Mozilla. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled maintenanceservice.exe and it has a size of 143.95 KB (147400 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which occupy 230.54 KB (236070
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (143.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 188.8.131.5289
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application by Mozilla. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 06:48:13.737