Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes circa 164.45 KB (168392 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 430.05 KB (440372
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (164.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.16887
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below info on other versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 22:03:22.097