Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 168.95 KB (173000 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is composed of the following executables which take 255.54 KB (261670
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice.exe (168.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 184.108.40.20688
alone. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Some people try to remove this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 11:35:56.110