Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more info on Mozilla. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's primary file takes around 189.95 KB (194512 bytes) and its name is maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 483.32 KB (494922
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (189.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.42 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 22.214.171.12420
only. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 17:38:59.003