Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PCMozilla
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 171.95 KB (176080 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which take 431.50 KB (441858
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (171.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Maintenance Service version 18.104.22.16876
alone. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by Mozilla. Some people try to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-22 09:29:46.500