Mozilla Maintenance Service
This web page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be found here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for removing Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the Mozilla Maintenance Service's main executable file and it takes about 196.45 KB (201168 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy 480.50 KB (492034
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (196.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 63.0
only. For more Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data will not be uninstalled when you want to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
Additional values that are not cleaned:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 21:47:43.317