Mozilla Maintenance Service
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder (same installation drive as Windows). Mozilla Maintenance Service's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 193.45 KB (198088 bytes) on disk and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 488.05 KB (499764
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (193.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (101.16 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 220.127.116.1150
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:01:16.497