Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. More data about Mozilla can be seen here
. Usually the Mozilla Maintenance Service application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe and its approximative size is 168.95 KB (173000 bytes).
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 424.48 KB (434670
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 184.108.40.20692
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Mozilla Maintenance Service:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program released by Mozilla. Some computer users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 16:40:13.663