Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, regulated by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 168.45 KB (172488 bytes) on disk and is labeled maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 423.48 KB (433646
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (168.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
This info is about Mozilla Maintenance Service version 50.1.0
alone. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-09 17:11:04.267