Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Mozilla. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 233.45 KB (239056 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Maintenance Service. They occupy an average of 554.50 KB (567810
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (233.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.2
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. For other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When you're planning to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by Mozilla Maintenance Service when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\logs\maintenanceservice-install.log
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\Uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\updater.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-28 19:36:09.067