Mozilla Maintenance Service
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. maintenanceservice_tmp.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 172.95 KB (177104 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Maintenance Service contains of the executables below. They occupy 432.50 KB (442878
bytes) on disk.
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (172.95 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (86.59 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20608
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. You can find below a few links to other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". The Mozilla Maintenance Service application will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 19:25:18.670