Mozilla Maintenance Service
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service from your computerMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. Mozilla Maintenance Service is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service folder, regulated by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Maintenance Service\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. Mozilla Maintenance Service's main file takes around 170.45 KB (174544 bytes) and is called maintenanceservice_tmp.exe.
Mozilla Maintenance Service is comprised of the following executables which occupy 428.50 KB (438786
bytes) on disk:
- maintenanceservice_tmp.exe (170.45 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (87.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20614
of Mozilla Maintenance Service. Click on the links below for other Mozilla Maintenance Service versions:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Maintenance Service is a program offered by Mozilla. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Maintenance Service with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Mozilla Maintenance Service or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Maintenance Service". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Maintenance Service app will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Maintenance Service in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Maintenance Service, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Maintenance Service.
8. After removing Mozilla Maintenance Service, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Maintenance Service which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Maintenance Service using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Maintenance Service by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Maintenance Service supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 00:02:47.837