You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox from your PCMozilla
. Check out here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Mozilla Firefox is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The program's main executable file occupies 385.03 KB (394272 bytes) on disk and is titled firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox contains of the executables below. They take 2.65 MB (2777840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (142.53 KB)
- firefox.exe (385.03 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (171.53 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.49 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (518.53 KB)
- pingsender.exe (52.03 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (76.03 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (28.53 KB)
- updater.exe (310.53 KB)
- helper.exe (874.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 60.8.0
of Mozilla Firefox. For other Mozilla Firefox versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Mozilla Firefox is an application by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to erase Mozilla Firefox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Firefox using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Firefox in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-04 12:52:17.417