You can find below details on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox from your computerhttp://www.mozilla.org/
. Go over here
for more information on http://www.mozilla.org/. Click on http://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/
to get more info about Mozilla Firefox on http://www.mozilla.org/'s website. Usually the Mozilla Firefox application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox directory, depending on the user's option during install. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Mozilla Firefox. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 330.11 KB (338032 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Mozilla Firefox. They take 4.13 MB (4325953
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (330.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.53 MB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.09 KB)
- helper.exe (901.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 35.0
of Mozilla Firefox. For more Mozilla Firefox versions please click below:
Mozilla Firefox is a program marketed by the software company http://www.mozilla.org/. Sometimes, users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK procedure to remove Mozilla Firefox is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox". The Mozilla Firefox app will be found automatically. When you select Mozilla Firefox in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox:
- The software company is: http://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox.
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox by http://www.mozilla.org/ from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox by http://www.mozilla.org/ is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-23 03:45:18.343