Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) from your computerMozilla
. Additional info about Mozilla can be read here
. You can see more info on Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) at https://www.mozilla.org
. Usually the Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) application is found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da)'s main executable file and it takes around 585.20 KB (599248 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da). They take 4.13 MB (4329328
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (243.20 KB)
- default-browser-agent.exe (645.20 KB)
- firefox.exe (585.20 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (240.20 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (158.79 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (615.20 KB)
- pingsender.exe (73.70 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (291.70 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (37.20 KB)
- updater.exe (390.20 KB)
- helper.exe (947.24 KB)
This data is about Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) version 80.0
Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) is an application released by Mozilla. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to erase Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 80.0 (x64 da) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-26 06:29:55.590