Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg)
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) from your systemMozilla
. More information about Mozilla can be found here
. More information about Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) can be found at http://www.mozilla.com/bg/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program FUserNameles\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) is C:\Program FUserNameles\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox\unUserNamenstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled plugin-container.exe and occupies 16.46 KB (16856 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) is comprised of the following executables which take 979.05 KB (1002544
bytes) on disk:
- plugin-container.exe (16.46 KB)
- updater.exe (262.96 KB)
- helper.exe (699.63 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) version 7.0.1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Directories found on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program FUserNameles\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox
Generally the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and SettUserNamengs\All Users\Desktop\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox.lnk
- C:\Documents and SettUserNamengs\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox.lnk
- C:\Documents and SettUserNamengs\UserName\ApplUserNamecatUserNameon Data\MUserNamecrosoft\UserNamenternet Explorer\QuUserNameck Launch\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox.lnk
- C:\Program FUserNameles\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox\AccessUserNamebleMarshal.dll.moz-backup
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHUserNameNE\Software\MUserNamecrosoft\WUserNamendows\CurrentVersUserNameon\UnUserNamenstall\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHUserNameNE\Software\MozUserNamella\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox\7.0.1 (bg)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHUserNameNE\Software\MUserNamecrosoft\WUserNamendows\CurrentVersUserNameon\UnUserNamenstall\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg)\Comments
Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) is an application released by Mozilla. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK action to erase Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg)". The Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) program will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.mozilla.com/bg/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program FUserNameles\MozUserNamella FUserNamerefox\unUserNamenstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 7.0.1 (x86 bg) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 10:48:27.770