Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi)
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) from your computerMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. Please open https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) on Mozilla's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 447.95 KB (458704 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
The executables below are part of Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi). They take an average of 3.14 MB (3295184
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (220.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (447.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (211.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (745.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (67.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (100.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (31.45 KB)
- updater.exe (356.45 KB)
- helper.exe (881.91 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) version 65.0.2
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) app will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x86 fi) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 10:26:46.297