Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl)
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. More information about Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 513.95 KB (526288 bytes) on disk and is named firefox.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl). They occupy about 3.20 MB (3360136
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (237.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (513.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (233.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (636.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (72.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (129.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (35.45 KB)
- updater.exe (385.95 KB)
- helper.exe (882.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 65.0.2
of Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl).
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) is an application offered by Mozilla. Frequently, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to erase Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 sl) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-03 16:08:29.537