Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro)
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) from your PCMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. Please follow https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) on Mozilla's web page. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The application's main executable file is called firefox.exe and occupies 513.95 KB (526288 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro). They take about 3.20 MB (3359712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (237.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (513.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (233.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (636.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (72.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (129.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (35.45 KB)
- updater.exe (385.95 KB)
- helper.exe (882.43 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) version 65.0.2
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) is an application by Mozilla. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro)". The Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) by Mozilla is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 ro) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 11:18:12.530