Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs)
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) from your PCMozilla
. Take a look here
for more info on Mozilla. Please follow https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) on Mozilla's page. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 513.95 KB (526288 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.20 MB (3359704
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (237.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (513.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (233.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (636.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (72.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (129.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (35.45 KB)
- updater.exe (385.95 KB)
- helper.exe (882.42 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) version 65.0.2
Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) is a program marketed by Mozilla. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs)". The Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 65.0.2 (x64 cs) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 08:39:01.573