Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more details on Mozilla. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more details about Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) on Mozilla's website. Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named firefox.exe and it has a size of 377.95 KB (387024 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) is composed of the following executables which take 2.67 MB (2796064
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (150.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (377.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (172.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (522.95 KB)
- pingsender.exe (53.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (83.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (28.95 KB)
- updater.exe (309.95 KB)
- helper.exe (875.99 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) version 61.0
Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) program will be found very quickly. When you click Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) by Mozilla is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 61.0 (x86 de) in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 06:40:23.467