Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms)
Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) from your computerMozilla
. Go over here
where you can read more on Mozilla. Please open https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) on Mozilla's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 428.95 KB (439248 bytes) on disk and is labeled firefox.exe.
Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) contains of the executables below. They take 2.84 MB (2980288
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (180.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (428.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (189.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (153.41 KB)
- minidump-analyzer.exe (545.45 KB)
- pingsender.exe (62.95 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (96.45 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (33.95 KB)
- updater.exe (343.95 KB)
- helper.exe (874.90 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) version 58.0.1
Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) is a program by the software company Mozilla. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms):
- The publisher is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 58.0.1 (x64 ms) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-10 00:49:19.763