Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr)
Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) from your computerMozilla
. More information on Mozilla can be found here
. More details about Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) can be seen at https://www.mozilla.org
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 498.95 KB (510920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr). They take an average of 2.33 MB (2440656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.95 KB)
- firefox.exe (498.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (168.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (152.32 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (152.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (29.95 KB)
- updater.exe (313.95 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (98.95 KB)
- helper.exe (853.02 KB)
This page is about Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) version 50.1.0
Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) is a program marketed by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) by Mozilla from your computer, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 sr) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-14 09:57:23.247