Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it)
Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) from your systemMozilla
. More info about Mozilla can be seen here
. Click on https://www.mozilla.org
to get more facts about Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) on Mozilla's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it)'s full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 498.95 KB (510920 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it). They take about 2.33 MB (2441312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (114.95 KB)
- firefox.exe (498.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (168.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (152.32 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (152.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (29.95 KB)
- updater.exe (313.95 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (98.95 KB)
- helper.exe (853.66 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) version 50.1.0
Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\50.1.0 (x86 it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\11.0 (it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\50.1.0 (x86 it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\52.4.0 ESR (x86 it)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\52.5.3 ESR (x86 it)
Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it)". The Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) app will be found automatically. After you select Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it):
- The software company is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) by Mozilla from your PC, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 50.1.0 (x86 it) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-13 20:40:00.717