Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he)
Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) from your computerMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. More data about the application Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. firefox.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 457.45 KB (468424 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he). They occupy 2.27 MB (2377944
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (142.45 KB)
- firefox.exe (457.45 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (192.95 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (152.32 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (99.95 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (34.95 KB)
- updater.exe (351.95 KB)
- helper.exe (890.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 49.0.1
of Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he).
Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Some people try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he)". The Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) program will be found very quickly. When you select Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 49.0.1 (x64 he) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-04 23:19:01.073