Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99)
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) from your PCMozilla
. Open here
where you can get more info on Mozilla. More details about the app Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) can be found at http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Preview directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Preview\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. firefox.exe is the Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99)'s primary executable file and it occupies circa 460.99 KB (472056 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) contains of the executables below. They take 1.33 MB (1398184
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (125.49 KB)
- firefox.exe (460.99 KB)
- updater.exe (239.49 KB)
- helper.exe (539.44 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) version 3.599
Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) is a program released by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99):
- The web site of the application is: http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox 3.5 Preview\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5b99) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 08:27:35.923