Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15)
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) from your PCMozilla
. You can find out more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. You can get more details on Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) at http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called firefox.exe and its approximative size is 888.96 KB (910296 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.98 MB (2079832
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (119.46 KB)
- updater.exe (240.96 KB)
- firefox.exe (888.96 KB)
- updater.exe (240.96 KB)
- helper.exe (540.74 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.5.15
of Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15).
Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Some people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15)". The Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) app will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15):
- The web site of the program is: http://en-US.www.mozilla.com/en-US/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox (3.5.15) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 13:18:42.497