Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16)
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) from your systemMozilla
. You can read more on Mozilla or check for application updates here
. You can read more about about Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) at http://pl.www.mozilla.com/pl/
. Usually the Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16)'s main file takes around 300.46 KB (307672 bytes) and its name is firefox.exe.
The executable files below are part of Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16). They occupy an average of 1.19 MB (1245816
bytes) on disk.
- crashreporter.exe (181.46 KB)
- firefox.exe (300.46 KB)
- updater.exe (236.46 KB)
- helper.exe (498.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.16
of Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16).
Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) is a program by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16)". If it exists on your system the Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) in the list of applications, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16):
- The publisher is: http://pl.www.mozilla.com/pl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) by Mozilla from your PC, we are not saying that Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Mozilla Firefox (3.0.16) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 08:09:59.283