Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
for more info on Mozilla. More data about the program Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) can be seen at https://www.mozilla.org
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled firefox.exe and its approximative size is 368.11 KB (376944 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi). They take 2.86 MB (3001032
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (275.61 KB)
- firefox.exe (368.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (144.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (258.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (168.11 KB)
- updater.exe (291.11 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (129.61 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (124.11 KB)
- helper.exe (900.84 KB)
This web page is about Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) version 36.0.4
Many files, folders and registry entries will not be removed when you are trying to remove Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) from your computer.Folders that were found:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\blocklist.xml
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following registry values:
Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) is an application marketed by the software company Mozilla. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This is hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) or simply click the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi)". The Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) application will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) by Mozilla is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 36.0.4 (x86 vi) supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-25 13:37:06.983