Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl)
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) from your systemMozilla
. Check out here
for more information on Mozilla. More info about the application Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) can be found at https://www.mozilla.org
. Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, subject to the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. The program's main executable file is titled firefox.exe and occupies 330.11 KB (338032 bytes).
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) contains of the executables below. They take 2.59 MB (2718208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (330.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.08 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (72.11 KB)
- helper.exe (895.15 KB)
The current page applies to Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) version 35.0
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you uninstall Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl).Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Generally the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Menu Start\Programy\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Pulpit\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Dane aplikacji\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Mozilla Firefox.lnk
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl)
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Mozilla\Mozilla Firefox\35.0 (x86 pl)
Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) is a program offered by Mozilla. Some users try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) program will be found automatically. After you click Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl):
- The web site of the application is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl).
8. After uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) by Mozilla is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 35.0 (x86 pl) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 08:29:51.410