Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl)
This info is about Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) from your systemMozilla
. Go over here
for more information on Mozilla. Please open https://www.mozilla.org
if you want to read more on Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) on Mozilla's web page. Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox folder, regulated by the user's choice. Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl)'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe. firefox.exe is the Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl)'s primary executable file and it takes approximately 329.61 KB (337520 bytes) on disk.
Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.51 MB (2632944
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- crashreporter.exe (254.11 KB)
- firefox.exe (329.61 KB)
- maintenanceservice.exe (112.11 KB)
- maintenanceservice_installer.exe (181.09 KB)
- plugin-container.exe (237.61 KB)
- plugin-hang-ui.exe (124.61 KB)
- updater.exe (266.61 KB)
- webapp-uninstaller.exe (88.90 KB)
- webapprt-stub.exe (92.11 KB)
- helper.exe (884.48 KB)
The current web page applies to Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) version 34.0.5
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) from your PC.Directories found on disk:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox
Many times the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\AccessibleMarshal.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\application.ini
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\breakpadinjector.dll
- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\browser\chrome.manifest
Additional registry values that you should delete:
Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) is a program offered by the software company Mozilla. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) or simply activate the Search field and type in "Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl)". If it is installed on your PC the Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) application will be found very quickly. After you select Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl):
- The web site of the program is: https://www.mozilla.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\uninstall\helper.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl).
8. After removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) by Mozilla from your computer, nor are we saying that Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) by Mozilla is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Mozilla Firefox 34.0.5 (x86 nl) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:50:47.067